Sunday, July 7, 2013

My hopes and dreams






My flag symbolises the army Air Force sticker, kiwis fly. I chose this design while I was thinking of what to draw when I saw the sticker. The best part of my flag is that it is an army sticker and my dad is in the army. Unfortunately my dad isn't in the Air Force. If I did it again I would use a thinner brush so people could actually read the words. I would also add a tiny bit more detail.



This was my second one. It is a rugby ball leaning on a mug of beer. I did the rugby ball and because rugby is my favourite sport and the beer symbolises people watching the rugby at the pub. The best part of this flag is that one day I wish to be an All Black. Next time I would add a clothes line in the background with rugby jerseys hanging on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment